PCB Schematic Capture And Layout Available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rochey

White Market Member
Ladies and Gents,

my GF's birthday is coming up in the next few months, and I need to find a way to make some extra money to get her a nice gift.

If any of you require any schematic capture and PCB layout, please let me know. I consider myself very well versed with Cadsoft Eagle, and can provide BRD files or Gerbers to send directly to the PCB house of your choice.

I'll turn my hands to almost any size project - through hole, surface mount, 1" inch PCB's through to Eurocard size cards.

Please reply here and I will PM you with details.

Cheers

/R

We all pay for it one way or another ..... :green: Just realise you're setting up patterns of spending now that you'll be expected to continue ...... :green:

rochey.jpg

Is she a Valley Girl? (-I mean Rhondda, not San Fernando! :wink:!)

I might have something. Should be easy -a ten minute job- and I have the layout already "done" (as in hand-drawn) and tested on a prototype... just one board correction to make but it's an odd-shaped board, and I don't know if it will happen. -Would be interested to know about pricing either way, in case I do make a few.

Keith

No - She's Texan... We may speak the same language, but the culture is a little different :grin:

I've PM'd you with details, along with my email address.

/R

your right --- I think she'd see the funny side of that. I've already shown her the picture -- she wasn't amused that I was telling people that she was high maintenance...

So... a lump of coal and a tangerine is it then... :wink:

[quote author="Rochey"]-- she wasn't amused that I was telling people that she was high maintenance...[/quote]I would consider that a miss take ..... :green:

Back