PCB Schematic Capture And Layout Available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies and Gents,

Bump.

Spare time has reopened having just completed one layout project for another forum member...

Please let me know if your interested.

/R

I'd just like to say that Dafydd's work is neat, clever and he's put up with my revisions and suggestions patiently and willingly.

He's the Dog's danglers.

The mutts nuts.

The canine conkers.

The Terrier's testicles.

The pooch's package.

Fine work. I've a feeling that you'll all be VERY impressed when pictures of all this get posted... I'm VERY excited!

Not giving too much away, this is a VERY unorthodox proposition, with VERY restrictive construction constraints. Not your usual 'simple' rectangular board with components on one side... oh no. Not even slightly!

Cheers Rochey! :thumb:

guiness1.gif

PS:
rochey.jpg

I have a similar sign... except mine says "will layabout for money" :green:

Keith

My fellow DIYers -

It looks like my time is opening up again having just finished 2 jobs for some fellow GroupDIY'ers.

PCB's have arrived with SSLTech, and PCB's are in manufacture for another member. (who'll remain anonymous until he mentioned the work himself - or if he choses to!)

If anyone has their schematic pretty much done, and would like a pcb professionally done, please let me know. My PM box fills pretty quickly, I suggest it'd be easier to mention your interest in this thread, and I'll PM you with my Email address.

Cheers

Rochey

Hi everyone,

Thanks for doing a FIRST RATE job Rochey!
:guinness: :thumb:
guiness1.gif

Here's a couple of pictures showing the difficulties inherent in what I had Dafydd do:
PCBs1.jpg

PCBs2.jpg

-As you can see, the boards had to be circular, also they had to have specific interlinking and wiring pass-through holes. This was accomplished neatly, tidily and VERY professionally. -Even the mounting holes are through-plated!

Cheers Dafydd!
:guinness: :thumb:
guiness1.gif

Keef

I'm excited.

Rochey is doing a layout for me, and I should recieve some actual test boards soon.

This is my first time doing a board, and Rochey walked me all the way through it. He knows what he's doing it seems :grin: .

Highly recommended !!

=FB=

DSCN3218.jpg

(Jung composite line driver)
Nice work Rochey !!

More pics:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/Midiot/DSCN3219.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/Midiot/DSCN3220.jpg

As you can see, some specifics of the layout were accomplished by Rochey........placement for stand-up resistors, and the AD815AY part needed to extend off the board for heatsink mounting. All worked out excellently.

(Rochey, I may want some volume of these, and also I will soon have a new circuit for you to do for me....after I test the proto.)

=FB=

I often never get to see the final pcb's until they come on to groupdiy, as I get them drop shipped directly to the client. I'm thrilled to see that you had success with this.

let me know about the quantities.

Cheers

/Rochey

[quote author="Michael Krusch"]
rochey.jpg
[/quote]

Where the hell ypu guys get time for doing stuff like these? Just wonderful! :!: :!:

yes, i'm still available for jobs, however, my time to dedicate to it is getting shorter and shorter (real life work and wife)

please email me details of what you have in mind, and I'll be happy to let you know if it's a project I have the spare time to take on.

Thanks again

Rochey

So you are having these boards fabricated elsewhere?

Maybe we could work out a deal where I pay you for the gerber for a project and fab the boards for sale here. I dont know if there are any projects on the board right now that we could do this with, because Im not really following the forums that closely, but its certainly an option we could both make some money working out.

Let me know.

Gustav

Back