PCBs for 1176-flavoured FET compressor w/ opamps - (almost) no wiring

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the reply. The problem isn't in changing the color of the panel - that's easy enough to do. The problem I'm having is in changing the color of the provided bitmap from the original black to white, since there doesn't appear to be a way to separate it from the FPD file. Since it's a black print user object and I'm trying to print it on a black background, this is what I get:

Attachments

• FPD Screenshot.png
    FPD Screenshot.png
    1 MB · Views: 23
Right-click on one of the graphical elements and select 'Properties'. From the window that pops up you can export the file as a PDF which you can then convert/edit to your liking and import back into FPD. Hope this helps.

Last orders!

On June 30th, "Deutsche Post" will discontinue the product I was using for years to internationally ship my boards. This means that I won't be able to offer affordable worldwide shipping WITH TRACKING anymore.

I won't take that risk and ship without being able to track packages and I have to announce that I will stop selling PCBs outside Germany from July on.

I'll still be here to help if needed and time permits.

There are still a few boards left from the last batch, so feel free if you want to order in the next couple of days. See the first post in this thread for more info on how to contact me.

I won't share gerber files. Please don't ask!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back