• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PCBs for sale

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pusch3l

After tearing down my whole Studio in the house i still struggle with building a new roof for it.
and till everything is back to normal (deconstruction, reconstruction and inner rebuild) i think its end of this year maybe next year...
so i am selling unstarted/unfinished PCBs because i cannot finish those projects and i think someone else might be happy to build them.

4x GSSL (last Rev. untouched) 15€ per set GONE
4x Supergreen PCBs (partially stuffed) SOLD
4x Bruno2000 Dual Mid 1084 (untouched) 40€ each (2 Left)
That VCA adapters (untouched) 1€ for 4pcs

Last edited:
After tearing down my whole Studio in the house i still struggle with building a new roof for it.
and till everything is back to normal (deconstruction, reconstruction and inner rebuild) i think its end of this year maybe next year...
so i am selling unstarted/unfinished PCBs because i cannot finish those projects and i think someone else might be happy to build them.

4x GSSL (last Rev. untouched) 15€ per set
4x Supergreen PCBs (partially stuffed) 40€ for all
4x Bruno2000 Dual Mid 1084 (untouched) 40€ each (2 Left)
That VCA adapters (untouched) 1€ for 4pcs
Hallo Pusch3l, war gerade im Begriff mir das GSSL board im Shop zu bestellen für mein erstes Projekt. Hätte also Interesse an einem Set. Sind die noch da? Wie versendest du und wie funktioniert die Zahlungsabwiklcung? LG David

Hey Davey78!
Haven't you noticed that this is english speaking forum?
A lot of us are not native english speakers but we manage to communicate. So should you!

Yes I noticed. Because I saw the OP is located in germany and I was asking for details I didnt think it was a big deal to ask him in german. Apart from that the message was supposed to be a PM, but I obviously messed it up. Hope you are ok with this now.

Latest posts

Back