PCBs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gustav

Ive been flooded with mail, so Ill post this here.
I will still be selling the PCBs. Just mail me at [email protected] for now if you need anything. Ill wait till my exams are over with posting up an actual for sales thread again.

Gustav

[quote author="Gustav"] Ill wait till my exams are over with posting up an actual for sales thread again.

Gustav[/quote]

Those exams are a bitch aren't they? I'm a second year Electrical Engineering major and it's breaking my balls...

Oh well... when I'm done: :sam: :guinness: :sam: :guinness: :sam: :guinness:

Ian

[quote="Ian MacGregorGustav[/quote]

Those exams are a bitch aren't they? I'm a second year Electrical Engineering major and it's breaking my balls...

Ian[/quote]

Just hang in there. Your balls can take a lot more than you think.

Tamas

They wouldnt be a bitch if i hadnt spent the 2 first months of the semester working overtime at the PCB factory (nothing to do with the stuff made here) and trying to record as much as i could on the side. Basicly I openede the books a month ago, and have never been to a class..

2 down, 2 to go, and one is the defence of my BA.
Thanks for the encouragements Next exam is June 9th, BA defense isnt till June 26th, so the 9th will be :guinness: and :sam: day.

Gustav

I went to work today, and to my surprise the PeQ-1´s were NOT done. They had promised me to do a few panels for me to cover the orders made up till now, but unfortunately they did not keep their promise.

I simply don´t have time to finish them today, only 4 more days to memorize the 50 pages of notes Ive made for this next exam, so Ill have to make them the 9th before i celebrate the end of it. I apologize very much for the delay.

All orders without PeQ-1 cleared up today.

Gustav

Latest posts

Back