pcm 63.com

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APL

Has anybody bought from www.pcm63.com before? I would be interested in comments.

Maybe I was an "unlucky" customer I was interested if there were other "unlucky" customers out there.

Well, it says..

"05.01.2014 Please note that from January 5, 2014 to February 10, 2014, our service is closed for holidays. We won't be any responsibility if you did not read this message. Sorry for any inconveniences caused."

So perhaps try again after that?

But it's a long holiday for a business.

zebra50 said:
Well, it says..

"05.01.2014 Please note that from January 5, 2014 to February 10, 2014, our service is closed for holidays. We won't be any responsibility if you did not read this message. Sorry for any inconveniences caused."

So perhaps try again after that?

But it's a long holiday for a business.

Sounds like Chinese New Years break. Many low income workers, working in cities far from home, travel home for the holiday so it is a big deal in China...

I think the actual holiday is in Feb, but the longer break is for low income workers so they can travel. Some leave their children behind and only see them on visits like this. 

JR

Thanks for replies. I have not been on website since early January and did'nt see that message. Although those holidays do seem very long and the company is supposed to be in Japan

I will wait till next month and report back if I get a possitive reponse.

After several months I still didnt receive goods I ordered. PCM63 never replied to any of my (and Paypal) emails. Definitely not a recomended supplier.

Does anybody know a genuine supplier of Alesis/wavefront AL1402 decoders and AL1201 DACs?

Latest posts

Back