• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PM670 for sale SOLD!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMB-AUDIO

I traded some equipment for this PM670 some time back. I intended to re-wire it (because it needs it IMO), but never got around to it.  It powers on, but I would not use it until the wiring is sorted out.

How does 500 plus shipping sound?

IMAG0282.jpg

IMAG0281.jpg

What's happenet to the device? Why is it covered with a dust?
How much $$$?

Greebok said:
What's happenet to the device? Why is it covered with a dust?
How much $$$?

It's been sitting on a shelf in my woodshop, which is dusty! I had the top covered, but not the face.

Every detail on its place? What thansformers are there?  ::)

Indeed I am, and if I raise enough money to purchase what I'm trying to buy before it's sold, it's going back on the shelf in my woodshop until I get around to racking it.

For those who don't know, these have Edcor audio/power transformers.  And a hammond transformer for the heaters.

jordan s said:
The wiring looks sloppy but is it in good working condition otherwise?

I really don't know, I've never actually tried it.  The guy I traded the equipment for said it was working fine. If anyone interested in purchasing it wants to know if it works or not, I can try it out.  I won't be able to get to that until this weekend though.

If you're willing to send it to Sweden/EU (at my expense) I'll take it!?
Is there an 230V tap on the PT?
/J

Back