Quad Eight Pacifica control room monitor channel stuck in solo 2 mode

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andybaker28

HI there, I am beginning the process of restoring my Pacifica. First problem is with just one control room monitor channel in the frame, I power up and the solo 2 LED is flashing. I did at first notice this was intermittent, but later it became fully stuck. I have tried switching the relays, a few caps, and all the chips on this board, also the power supply voltage is ok, but for now I am stuck. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

I do not have clear ones, but I am trying to find some. There are some downloadable ones that are 13MB size but the drawings are not clear. Been trying someone who might could help me with a good clear scan of them.

Well I did not hear back yet, but its seems I have solved the problem today! I think changing the caps, or calibrating the +-15V helped me to get it corrected. ON TO THE NEXT PROBLEM. Still looking for a good copy of the drawings for a PACIFICA if anyone can please help me. THANKS

Latest posts

Back