Recognize this PSU PCB?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mylithra

I have several of these I bought from Gustav years ago. I've used a couple but I have a few more I want to use but lost the schematic for it. I know this is pretty simple but does anyone remember this PCB and have the schematic for it?
Thanks
1700154631682.png

im a mechanical engineer not an electronics expert, but i have a hunch all thats needed is to identify the three semiconductors. and hay presto a daul railpower suply

I know that I need the aforementioned silicon parts for the power supply. I'm pretty sure I remember those C1-2 and 5 being 1000uf, C3-4 being 100uf, C6-11 .1uf, D1 = 1N4001 or better. R1 (120r) and 2 (4.5k) is a voltage divider to set the reference for the 317.
I'm not dense. I just wanted the schematic for reference purposes, I got the board here, I was hoping someone might have it without me having to recreate it from scratch.

Last edited:
im a mechanical engineer not an electronics expert, but i have a hunch all thats needed is to identify the three semiconductors. and hay presto a daul railpower suply
The ICs in the straight-forward bipolar section are 7818 and 7918, but the 48v section needs clarification.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back