Replacing Max BV12 with Neumann

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rstreber

I've been searching without any results for some detailed documentation on upgrading the Kircher MK67's "Max BV12" with a Neumann BV12, but so far I haven't found anything giving a clear description of what's involved. Just lots of mentions of it being less than straight-forward.

Can anyone here who has done this give some more details about the process? At the very least, can anyone post a diagram of the pin configuration on the Max BV12 as well as any suggestions on accommodating the Neumann's wires into the PCB designed for the Max part with pins?

Hey, where did you get your Neumann bv12?
I've been searching without any results for some detailed documentation on upgrading the Kircher MK67's "Max BV12" with a Neumann BV12, but so far I haven't found anything giving a clear description of what's involved. Just lots of mentions of it being less than straight-forward.

Can anyone here who has done this give some more details about the process? At the very least, can anyone post a diagram of the pin configuration on the Max BV12 as well as any suggestions on accommodating the Neumann's wires into the PCB designed for the Max part with pins

Back