• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(RESOLVED) 200 series VCA

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zebra_PD

Hi,
I'm building sort of a 1:1 replica of a DBX 160 VU out of a old DBX noice decoder from the same era. Using Abes CLX pcb for the build.

I want to get as close to the original as possible and was wondering if anyone might have a spare DBX 200 (series 7) VCA? Preferably in EU but open to other countries as well.

I know that Studio Electronics in CA have some in stock (he is expensive but I'm alright with that since he running a business) but since I live in Sweden the shipping and import charges + VAT makes the price almost double....

Also interested if someone might have some Texas U1899 FETs to spare (1x112 and 3x107) and a beede looking VU meter :)

Kind regards Pierre

Got hold of a pair of 200 black cans on evilbay. Not sure if I'll need both so if anyone else is looking for one let me know. 

Still if anyone in the EU have some Texas U1899 FETs to spare (1x112 and 3x107) and a beede looking VU meter or now any store that might have some NOS ones please let me know ;)

Latest posts

Back