• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Revised Höf Spectral enhancer

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ataùlfo

Altar is spiritual brotherhood
Make II of famous spectral exciter, a rare stereo delver (better even than ReliefEnlarger), checked by tech’... 1500 € + UP shipping (I pay insurance part ) :
Continental Europe = 45€
UK = 55€
US = 67€
just let me know for precise quote.
I do NOT ship @ the rate of 2-4 b.days as some offer over eBay. If you are in a hurry, CultureVulture’s, albeit distinct in many respects, might be found over Gearspace etc..
This Höf has been checked by my tech in 2021, stocked since (front panel controls were renewed, w/ standard buttons). So this is a fully operational 220v Höfex II yet front panel differs from historical make.

Last edited:
Make II of famous spectral exciter, a rare stereo delver (better even than ReliefEnlarger), checked by tech’... 1500e
Small piece of advice. You may want to include your location & some pictures. Since you only have 14 posts people will be wary of buying from you, because people have been ripped off here before.

Dear Flinn,
I ship worldwide. Studio details aren’t yet translated into ENG. lenguage.. it’s not urging.

Of course location details may help (thank you for caring) yet it’s not mandatory (lest community wishes so) & sometimes equipment is stocked at a friend’s studio (since am not in a v. populated area, some takes are made on location -and Höf audio recommends using this piece @ recording stage as well).
´always got entirely satisfied buyers when am departing of equipment (building a reputation also needs keeping it safe from awkward persons).

Of course location details may help (thank you for caring) yet it’s not mandatory (lest community wishes so) & sometimes equipment is stocked at a friend’s studio (since am not in a v. populated area, some takes are made on location -and Höf audio recommends using this piece @ recording stage as well).
Most of us don't care about the exact town, but do care about in which country you are (for example if you're in Europe makes a big difference for EU buyers)

Dear Flinn,
I ship worldwide. Studio details aren’t yet translated into ENG. lenguage.. it’s not urging.

´always got entirely satisfied buyers when am departing of equipment (building a reputation also needs keeping it safe from awkward persons).
Your location makes a massive difference to how much the item will cost someone in shipping and import duty & may well make the difference between them buying an item. I have recently listed items on the black market that I could have sold several times if the U.K was still in the E.U but they still remain unsold. Also the fact that you appear to be secretive about your location will not instill confidence in any prospective buyers regardless of how many satisfied customers you have previously had. Just trying to help :)

Latest posts

Back