• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Revox C279, Nagra IV-s, Audio Developments pico 6ch

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abuseman

Hi.

I´m considering selling the above mentioned items, as I need to buy some new gear for my new studio.

The Revox is in fairly good shape. Some unoriginal knobs, and two of the channels seem to have some "phase-like" issues when in unbalanced stereo line mode, but apart from that its fully functioning.

The Nagra and AD pico mixer both come without PSU´s. I never had a chance to test the pico, but I believe the Nagra is in ok condition. Probably could need some calibrating or what ever it´s called. I´m not that technical, as you probably understand.

I have no idea what I should price these, so please, if you interested, let me know and we´ll figure something out.

All my best

arthur

Hi Arthur,

Welcome.  As a first time poster with no track record, no pictures, no pricing, no location and no guarantee that the stuff works your chances of selling here are somewhat less than zero.

The community here is welcoming but understandably cautious when it comes to new posters, many of us have been ripped off at one point or another.

If you can address the above points and perhaps provide a reference from eBay or another forum you may have better luck.

Latest posts

Back