Ridge Farm Boiler

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liutmod

Has anyone realized a clone of the Ridge Farm Boiler?
I read that it is derived from the SSL talkback compressor.
On the net I saw that there is a first version without attack and realize switches that have been added in a later version, but I have not found any schematic.
Thank you in advance

Liutmod said:
Has anyone realized a clone of the Ridge Farm Boiler?
I read that it is derived from the SSL talkback compressor.

there's a few threads on the SSL talkback compressor over here, you will find details there, also look for "Listen Mic Compressor" as I think that was the name used.

As for the Ridge Farm Boiler if it's a current production unit you will not find any "clone" thread here and some people might be upset when someone asks to clone a current product

Best regards

Whoops said:
As for the Ridge Farm Boiler if it's a current production unit you will not find any "clone" thread here and some people might be upset when someone asks to clone a current product

Best regards

http://www.boilermk2.com/

You could always buy one from POM and support a great designer who is trying to run a small business.

The original Ridge Farm Boiler it doesn't seem to be in production anymore, the one in the link seems to be a clone  :)

Liutmod said:
The original Ridge Farm Boiler it doesn't seem to be in production anymore, the one in the link seems to be a clone  :)

You could always buy one from POM and support a great designer who is trying to run a small business.

Liutmod said:

The original Boiler was designed by POM who was the tech at Ridge Farm studios in Surrey UK. That is why it is called the Ridge Farm boiler.  The version I linked to is not a clone, it is POM's updated version of the Boiler. 

Latest posts

Back