RTFM for the forum or how to post for sale items

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riley Casey

GDIY Supporter
I've unearthed a box of assorted audio transformers from what once comprised my work shop and was about to post in the Black Market forum with an eye toward selling them off only to find that I was not allowed. Aside from the Forum Usage page of info which didn't really answer the question I don't see any details about how to get to that 'status' on the forum. Is this a 'be a more active member and say something useful' thing or a 'pony up some bucks to support the forum first' kind of thing. A corollary question is since I don't really have much of an idea what they're worth can I put them in as best offer or do I have to name a price?

indeed there are hurdles to prevent it from being too easy for unknown people to sign up and post links, or offer sales in BM.

I just had to add a new warning about fraud involved with "want to buy" transactions.

"Riley Casey" has been a member since dec 2015 but has only made a handful of posts beginning in June of this year.

Still an unknown entity...

be patient and be good.

JR

Back