• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ruffrecord's PCB Emporium Closing Down Sale

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffrecords

Sharp eyed readers will have noticed that Ruffrecord's PCB Emporium has disappeared from the White Market.Most of the PCB designs are quite old now and sales have slowed to a trickle. I have also started to open source many of the designs so people can make their own boards. So apart from a few still popular boards I am selling off all my current stock at knock down prices. Shipping etc. will be at my usual fixed rate depending on where you live. Once these boards are all sold I will open source the Gerber files for them. Here is the initial list of boards and prices:

PMEQP1A MK2 + MID (LORLINPULTEC) was £7 now £2  (11  3 1available)SOLD

3 Band Pultec (original) was £9 now £3  (15 7 5 3 available)

3 Band Helios Type 69 EQ  V2 was £9 now £3  (16 ) SOLD

3U Helios69 + Tube gain make up was £15 now £5  SOLD)

3U 3 Band Pultec  + Tube gain make up was £15 now £5 (8 6  4 available)

Lunch Box External PSU V2 was £15 now £5 (32 30 available)

HT250 was £4 now £1.50  ( 37  35 33  31 available)

Phantom Power Supply was £8 now £2.50  SOLD

PLUS

A few obsolete but fully functional boards:

Eurochannel - the original mic pre and gain make up PCB (2011) for the EZTubeMixer project. This early version has provision only for a Sowter mic transformer and is laid out for the standard  Grayhill 12 way gain switch. It has no push-buttons for mic/line/phase/phantom and pad. Instead of Molex connectors for internal connections this first version just has PCB pads. Probably a collectors item by now. Only 2 available at £5 each.

EZMixer TwinLineAMp V1 - the original TwinLineAmp (2013). No Molex for internal connections  (pads instead). Provision for Sower,Jensen and Cinemag transformers. You can make a very nice pair of 54dB gain mic pres with this board. One only at £5. SOLD

Classic Solo. The original board (2015). Configured for 12V heaters only, otherwise identical to later versions. Two one only at £5 each

Classic Solo V2. The successor to the above board. Configurable for 6V or 12V heaters. Otherwise identical to the original. One only at £5. SOLD

Euro Proto. The very first PCB I designed for the EZTubeMixer project (2011). This board has provision for three B9A tubes, and a bunch of resistors and capacitors plus the 32 way connector that was the centrepiece of the EZTubeMixer design. You could build many different projects using this board. One only at £5.  SOLD

I will try to post some pics and additional data later. If you are interested in any of these please email me - the address is in my profile or you can find it here:

http://www.customtubeconsoles.com/ruff-records-pcb-empporium

Please do not PM me as the box gets full very quickly.

Cheers

Ian

dasnevestheo said:
interested in PMEQP1A MK2 + MID

I have reserved the last one for you. Email me your Paypal email and shipping address and I will invoice you. My email is in my profile.

Cheers

Ian

Back