Schematic collection

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jensenmann

Hi Group

Over the years I´ve collected quite a large number of schematics. It seems that many people know that, so I get a lot of requests if I have this or that. To lower that email/pm traffic I decided to host most of the schematics over here: tradefair.audio – Decide to be part in the progress (check the data department). It seems to me to be a lot better organized than our group´s technical document subforum as it´s in alphabetical order.

So if you´re looking for something special or if you can contribute something to the collection which should be hosted and preserved for the public then please let me know.

cheers
Jens

Thank you so much for sharing! I hope to someday get my library online as well.

The Tech Docs section can be put in alphabetical order by going to the "Filters" drop down menu on the blue header bar. Select "Sort By", "Title", and "Ascending".

Thank you so much for sharing! I hope to someday get my library online as well.

The Tech Docs section can be put in alphabetical order by going to the "Filters" drop down menu on the blue header bar. Select "Sort By", "Title", and "Ascending".
If I had known that before....

Just kidding. tradefair.audio is a project of a friend who wants to create a resource of free and legal information about everything audio related. Besides the obvious reason to host these schematics I´m trying to support him in his efforts.

Really, really great resource, that one

I found the BBC monograph 26 (from 1959, on transistors in audio) - that I was looking for (had it once, lost it)..!

Thank you!

/Jakob E.

Latest posts

Back