Schematic needed for Neve EV10852 output amp Card

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLM Audio

EV10852.jpg

Can anyone help out with a copy of the circuit or other info like pinout for this EV10852 card from a Neve 51 series console it has 2 discete opamps with output transformers on it. I used to have access to the full manual but was never interested enough in these desks to make a copy and I got 12 of these cards in a deal a while ago so I should put them to some use or sell them off.

Thanks

Milos is one of the unsung heroes of this board (I have received FOC one of his packages before)
Good on you Milos

Does this card bear any resemblance to the stuff Neve used in the 8108 console from around the same time (I think it's called an 8108.... whichever one has the goofball lightblue routing matrix in the master section that keeps breaking down all the freakin' time)? I've got friends who have one in their studio and it absolutely needs to be put out of its misery. They need to replace it, but know they won't get much, if anything, for it in its current condition.

If they toss it, I'll surely be going through it to get any/all useable bits and pieces.

:wink: :thumb:

Those output transformers look like the same 'pumpkins' used in the original Focusrite ISA110. Does anyone around here happen to know if they're the same ones?

JC

Bookkeeper said:
Have found it. A3 size.
:grin:

I'd be able to scan it, if interested--you'd just needed to send a A3 copy to Switzerland.

Samuel

Bookkeeper, Samuel

Have you this schematic in PDF format??; I am fixing a complete 5106 and another one 5104 NEVE mixers but the package of the schematics that I have don't have this schematic.

Thanks in advance!
Opacheco.

Well, I got a copy of it in other post; Here is for everyone!!.......

Opacheco.

Attachments

• NEVE BA10852.jpg
    NEVE BA10852.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 177
Back