schematics for RFZ v714

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headcleaner

hello,

is there somebody, who can help with schematics / pinouts for the east-german RFZ V714 Regelverstärker, this is a compressor/ limiter. I got a Pair on ebay.

The website support of the tegeler- audio-manufaktur doesn´t work anymore..., so i can only hope that one of you guys is able to help me.

best,basti

...sorry, but as i told you the link doesn´t work anymore. the different site
are not avaible anymore. and mr. krusch doesn´t answered my e-mails.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Good news....
I have the full manual!! also for the controll unit. So do not worry.... Only problem is my big lack of free time and free scanner :(
Please be patient. I cannot provide before next week.
Gruß,
Stephan

oh, this would be nice. :grin: :grin: :grin:

if i get the babys to run, i will send you pictures...

ok, this was my first post & i forgot say that i really enjoy this forum.

thank you.

basti

Maybe I can find time this evening to just quickly send you the important pinouts. So you can hook it up quick for a test.
Do you have conectors? If not you can use those small things (klemmen) they use for (i don´t know what) car electronics. There is a size that realy fits well on the pins.
And do you also have the small controll units for compression/limiter select an threshold? Anyway you do not need it for first testing and I always found: "Are they realy doing something?"
First thing to know: they are running on -24V and 0V . 0 Volt is Ground!!! So by using +24V Powersuply you can´t share it with other west-German Modules.
That far,
DerEber

hi stephan,

that was fast, danke schön :grin: :thumb:

from the first view: i don`t habe the controlboard & it looks like that i only have one of the pcb or an older version...
but first i must read the papers, than i`m able to say more.

i think to build a new controlboard shouldn`t be a problem, but it looks like that need your support.

thanks a lot, good night

to stephan; the thing is you gave me the V713 & i need the V714...
do you have have also the schematics for the V714 or are the equal or followers??? i hope to hear from you.

to chester; i live in Friedrichshain - its in the ex-eastern-part. why do you ask?

peace

hallo stephan
this one looks good, wow this seems to be also a micamp
i have to think about how to realize that i can use it in all functions...
i think this would be a good tool: mic amp with limiter.
do you know how they sound, i mean both 713 & 714???

i also have
2 x rfz rv 80 very nice limters dual mono/stereo
2 x rfz rv 625 from ksg console very rough monocomps with input & output trannys
2 x rfz w734 filters they need a good restauration, but you can work with them
6 x rfz v781 ultimate dual micpreamps!!!
2 x rfz n706 powersupply for +24v & -24v - total 20 ampere!!!

they all work fine and get new wood & metalhousing in the next days...

if i can help someone with schematics for these or pinouts; just drop me a line

thank all very much, special thanks to derEBER
:grin:

hi!

i`m also from the east german side! Well i ask cause i got another project running, maybe it can be you is interested!

If so please PM (Private Message) me..

Can you please post the shematics of the RV 625 i have 3 of themn 2 need to be restaurated and i dont know how without shematics.

ciao

chester

hello everybody,

i checked them & they sounded great,
the compressor / limiter is very nice, especially on guitars,
the mic amp is very clean. now i need to find a housing.
i`m thinking about a hammond like this:
http://banzaieffects.com/Enclosure-XXL-Die-Cast-Aluminum-pr-17491.html

peace, basti

Back