Searching Allen & Heath ZED14 Schematics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock soderstrom

Tour de France
Hi folks, I am searching these schematics for a repair job. I have checked the Internet and the document section here, no success so far.

Cheers

Is it radically different from other Zed models?
I don't know, but I can imagine that the devices are very similar, especially in the ZED series (plus the model variants with built-in FX). Therefore, the schematics of similar devices would be quite interesting.

Edit: thats what I got so far

Attachments

• allen_heath_zed_series_psu_sch.pdf
    133.3 KB · Views: 16
  • ZED14_schematics.JPG
    ZED14_schematics.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Here is a schematic of the A&H ZED Mini, a relative of the ZED14, no idea ATM how close it is....

Attachments

• allen_heath_zed-10fx_sm.pdf
    5.6 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
FYI for the following seekers of Allen&Heath schematics and service documents.

Allen&Heath has a zero support policy for external technicians. They do not give out any service documentation.

Allen&Heath has a zero support policy for external technicians. They do not give out any service documentation.
That has been my experience too. My radio station had two A&H mixers, and they even refuse to provide details of switches and faders to allow simple repairs. In the end, we sold both mixers, and bought replacement gear from D&R in the Netherlands. The D&R mixers were slightly cheaper than the A&H offerings, with lower noise and distortion. They also provide comprehensive service manuals, and are happy to share their design expertise with anyone.

They freely gave me the zed R16 schematic but it is discontinued of course. Maybe that schematic is somewhat similar enough to help.

They freely gave me the zed R16 schematic but it is discontinued of course. Maybe that schematic is somewhat similar enough to help.
Thanks for thinking of me, but I don't need the schematic anymore since I was able to fix the problem and sold the console.

I am back to Mackie for my home "studio", I found the A&H mixer unconvincing.

Please put the schematic here in the documentation section for future requests.

Back