Seek schematic for 275 VDC solid state regulated supply

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Kulka

Currently I have several tube gear projects that require 275 volt solid state regulated supplies. Current rating should be in the 200-250 ma range. Does anyone have a schematic for a nice design along these lines?

I hope to use toroidal transformers in these supplies. I have a few on hand that might work but I wonder if anyone knows of a manufacturer that does high voltage toroids suitable for supplies like this?

Thanks in advance.

Antek toroid PT's are good bang-for-buck in my limited experience. (antekinc.com) The couple I've used and the ones used by people I know have all performed as stated in Antek's spec sheets.

David Kulka said:
Currently I have several tube gear projects that require 275 volt solid state regulated supplies. Current rating should be in the 200-250 ma range. Does anyone have a schematic for a nice design along these lines?

http://www.michaelkingston.fi/files/Drive-1_schematic_rev1.5.pdf

Set voltage using zeners, adapt to taste. You should obviously cut the PSU where it says B1+ and leave out the zener switch, that's just a prototyping option.

Thanks very much for the replies. Michael, your schematic looks great and is pretty close to what I have in mind and I'll probably go with a modified version of it. Much appreciated!

Latest posts

Back