• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seeking Benchmark HPA2 PCB Modules

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hasbeen

I am looking for 2 HPA2 PCB modules from Benchmark
Replacement for my Shadow Hills Monitor Console.
Taking a chance here!

see pic attached

Attachments

• IMG_2417.jpg_thumb.png
    IMG_2417.jpg_thumb.png
    37.1 KB
Thanks for tis recommendation !  I will check it out.

Any vendors in USA anyone?

hasbeen said:
Thanks for tis recommendation !  I will check it out.

Any vendors in USA anyone?

Sorry to say I cant get these in USA and vendor didn't seem too keen on doing business after I  emailed.

It's a small workshop and they are probably drowning in work and Mr Funk's English is not the best. Nevertheless, I know nothing which comes close quality wise and the price is more than fair. I think it's 90€ the module

e.oelberg said:
It's a small workshop and they are probably drowning in work and Mr Funk's English is not the best. Nevertheless, I know nothing which comes close quality wise and the price is more than fair. I think it's 90€ the module

I agree. Would love to get my hands on one or 2. Where do you live? Can you get them?

e.oelberg said:

Good news for me! I got another reply and they will sell to me. Thanks for the recommendation !

I don't know any Berlin based mastering studio which doesn't have a funk monitor controller

e.oelberg said:
I don't know any Berlin based mastering studio which doesn't have a funk monitor controller

I just saw one listed for sale on gearslutz  for a really good price!

Thanks again for the heads up on the hp amp. I will be using them to replace the Benchmarks

..I built me one myself with funk parts. Funk PSU, balance and debalancing boards and a good pot and the headamp. I just need a good volume control nothing more

Back