Several threads nuked after discussions about site ownership

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan W

It looks like several threads about the Politics forum were made “private” after discussion turned to questions about who’s running Groupdiy and where members’ donations are going.

I had a feeling this would happen, so I screenshotted the last post in the thread by @thomasdf. Reposting here.

Since Groupbuilder took over the forum, they have a history of deleting all posts referencing their ownership. Maybe I’m alone, but I find this dishonest, distasteful, and completely against the spirit of this forum.

The value in this forum is in its members, not whichever parasitic shell company is providing hosting. I suggest a policy of transparency going forward. After all, it’s easy to make another site.

IMG_0253.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0254.jpeg
    IMG_0254.jpeg
    343.8 KB · Views: 0
Thank you Dylan and Thomas!

It's nice to see that there are people here who still have the backbone and integrity to stand up for their rights!

To the moderators, you have no right to censor here if the forum rules are not violated.

Bring back the poll!

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 17-29-35 Does groupdiy really need a Political_Controversy subsection...png

Last edited:
It looks like several threads about the Politics forum were made “private” after discussion turned to questions about who’s running Groupdiy and where members’ donations are going.
Occom's razored this and thought it was about convo that would erupt over assassination attempt.
Instead it was a conspiracy to suppress truth about hosting company? Man I'm out of the loop.

Im just back from a weeks vacation away from Planet Gdiy , courtesy of the management 😀

Latest posts

Back