Shure fp33 mixer repair (schematic help!)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aleguitarpro

Hi.
I've sitting on my bench an FP33 mixer by Shure.
Has a died output
It's all SMD and it's quite a pain to disassemble.
I tried to write to Shure and to local distributors/support and of course they refuse to send a schematic.
If someone has it or has an idea of the output stage of this mixer could be great to have an help.

Thanks

Could be impossible to get the schematic then, and being SMD quite difficult to repair without the schematic

Probably best way will be to inject signal at the inputs, and then start to Audio Probe from the output connector and following the pcb traces and probe after and before each component.
Thats what I would do

Could be impossible to get the schematic then, and being SMD quite difficult to repair without the schematic

Probably best way will be to inject signal at the inputs, and then start to Audio Probe from the output connector and following the pcb traces and probe after and before each component.
Thats what I would do
Thanks, yes, it's not easy.
If you know this mixer you know what it's not easy to trace without a schematic.
The layout and the mechanics are not helpful.
It's incredible in my opinion that Shure refuse to send their schematics especially for a discountinued product.

For sure,
shame to them and to all the other companies that do the same.

Maybe you can contact all the Shure official repair shops and ask to Buy the schematic from them
Done, they wrote me to open a ticket and send them the mixer. I'll proceed tracking the schematic, maybe could be useful for someone else... I'll post here the result

Back