• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Skylar's DIY CLOSEOUT Extravaganza - ROUND 3

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soeren_DK said:
Have you been running the JBL controller on a Mac?

Cheers
Soren

I used it on a MacBook Pro to do the initial room calibration, then used it in standalone after setup.

Great. Whats the shipping price to Denmark?

Cheers
Soren

Skylar said:
Soeren_DK said:
Have you been running the JBL controller on a Mac?

Cheers
Soren

I used it on a MacBook Pro to do the initial room calibration, then used it in standalone after setup.

Hi,

What would the shipping charges be to send the Condenser mic project to the Netherlands ?

And what transformer is used ?

DJN

Are the Rode Mics and KM84 project available still and would you entertain 500.00 for the lot?

Pip

djn111 said:
Hi,

What would the shipping charges be to send the Condenser mic project to the Netherlands ?

And what transformer is used ?

DJN

Shipping would be $33.15. The transformer is a custom-made Crimson audio 10:1.

Thanks for the info, in will send you a e-mail, with some extra question and the possibility to ad a extra body.

DJN

djn111 said:
Thanks for the info, in will send you a e-mail, with some extra question and the possibility to ad a extra body.

DJN

The condenser mic project has just sold.

Also, just so everyone knows...I don't have any extra mic bodies. You'll have to get those through Equinox Systems, which I am no longer affiliated with from a business perspective.

Hi,

Did not bother to send the mail, because the item was already sold.

Was not aware you have nothing to do with the body's anymore, was just thinking to give the shipping charges more value for the money.

DJN

Back