• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Skylar's DIY CLOSEOUT Extravaganza - ROUND 3

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jstark said:
I'll take both Marinairs. 

How shall we arrange Paypal?

cheers,
David

Cool. Send me an email with your paypal address, shipping address, and forum name. I will follow up with a Paypal invoice.
skylar [at] skylargray [dot] com

Scimitar said:
I'll take the G7 Mic project, if still available.

The G7 project is still available ($200USD + shipping + half of PayPal fees).
Send me an email with your PayPal address, shipping address, and forum name. I will then send a PayPal invoice.
You can find my email address in my profile and a few posts in this thread.

nielsk said:
Got mine, thanks!
BTW, $150 is a steal for the maranaires, they can fetch twice that on ebay

I don't mean to spoil the price party but I just found *two* Marinair T1452 trafos for £100. NB: Using eBay as a guide just keeps steadily bumping up the price.

So buy them already!
If you find a great deal, jump on it, don't complain about someone else's offering.
If you want to offer someone less than they are asking for an item here, the polite way to do it is in a PM.
We may all be unhappy about it, but the reality of our times is the Evilbay DOES establish value. We all know that with a little patience, we can get the price. If anyone offers up their possessions here for less than they know they can easily get  there, they are doing us all a favor.
Just do a search on completed items, you will see recent sales for at least $250 for one 31267

ravachol said:
nielsk said:
Got mine, thanks!
BTW, $150 is a steal for the maranaires, they can fetch twice that on ebay

I don't mean to spoil to the price party but I just found *two* Marinair T1452 trafos for £100. NB: Using eBay as a guide just keeps steadily bumping up the price.

£100 is more than $150

£100 for two -- 50 quid each. That's like $83 US. So, yes, of course I went for it.

Also, I saw a yellow label 10468 sell for £60 not so long ago. Deals are out there and I don't believe these transformers are as rare as the eBay prices make them out to be.

Excuse me for questioning the newly perceived baseline on Marinairs but I think others ought to know that there are alternatives to eBay and silly prices. Don't believe the hype!

Lower price for 1176 boards. $50 for all or $20/each.
If you buy all, I will throw in the solder paste kit for free!

I'll take Mystery Box 4
            Knob Collection
            Switch and pot
            Charnhill Xformers
Can pick them up Feb 8th.
Same place?

Damn, that was...everything I wanted. Let me know if any of the above mentioned items from Round 2 fall through for any reason.

I'll take the Carnhill Neve transformer set $60
VTB9045 and VTB1148  set

-vetsen

Latest posts

Back