SLQ51X / SSL styled PREAMPS / DIs - LINK AUDIO DESIGN - NEW Website

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin

White Market Member
Hi Friends
Here are my actual Projects
you also can shop via - nearly everything in Stock - NEW Website
linkaudiodesign
all shipping info for worldwide shipping can found there also

SLQ51X BROWN BLACK ORANGE PINK full Kits
I will offer from now SLQ51X full Kits, no partial Kits
IMG_6717.jpg
More Info
500/51X Series SLQ51X SSL styled 4000 EQ / Filter

Preamps - SL9K-J - SL4K-E01 - SL4K-E49 -SL4K-G91

IMG_6716.jpg
More Info
500/51X Series \ SL9K-J + SL4K-E01 + SL4K-E49 + SL4K-G91 \4 SSL styled Preamps

P96DI & A72DI Business Card DI Box
PCB 5€ + Shipping / free with every order / Cases are sold out

wqcd7vtm.jpg

More Info
P96DI & A72DI - Passive and Active Di Boxes in Business Card Format

51X/VPR Stereo Adapter - NOW New Version available
10,91€ PCB / 35,22€ Kit + VAT in Europe for each PCB PLUS Shipping
IMG_6827.jpg
More Info
51X / VPR Stereo Test Adapter / Stereo Racking Modul / NOW REVA.2

51X/VPR Extender + 100cm Cable
26,88€ + VAT in Europe for each PCB PLUS Shipping
IMG_6373.jpg

To place your order:
- you also can shop via linkaudiodesign
all shipping info for worldwide shipping can found there also
- or Send PM or Email to [email protected]
- Payment via paypal, Please make sure the currency is in EUR
- Include your username and your shipping address

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Last edited:
In my experience there is a lack in tracking between leaving Germany and arriving in the US, and ocean freight is taking even longer than expected.

https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden/kampagnenseiten/coronavirus.html#usa said:
Please note that effective September 15, 2020, DHL will ship some products to the US via ocean freight until further notice. As a result, very lengthy transit times of at least 25 to 30 days should be expected. For destinations in the western United States or in remote regions, the transit time may be considerably longer.

getting mine on Tuesday, long weekend in Belgium and our own post firm is very slow....

Just wanted to chime in here and state that my package got held up in customs for quite a while but the SLQ51X kits look phenomenal. Some of the best looking DIY kits I've ever seen! Very excited to build them and use them.

Hi Kevin,

Very interested in your EQs, might order some soon! A couple of things I just wanted to let you know:

* The link to your website on the BigCartel site doesn't go to the website, it directs back to BigCartel
* The website is a mix of German and English. Don't know if you have both a German and English version (at least there's no way to choose) but luckily I know a tiny bit of German so I can figure stuff out.
* I went through the steps to make an order just to see shipping and so on. I have put in my VAT number but VAT still shows up on the order and is added to the total.

Lastly, a question: do you know the power consumption for the black and brown EQ modules?

Hey
Hi Kevin,

Very interested in your EQs, might order some soon! A couple of things I just wanted to let you know:
That are more things for a direct mail ;)
* The link to your website on the BigCartel site doesn't go to the website, it directs back to BigCartel
Yeah I downgraded my Plan for the website- i just can change pictures etc. so there is no possibilty for get the picture as a link.
* The website is a mix of German and English. Don't know if you have both a German and English version (at least there's no way to choose) but luckily I know a tiny bit of German so I can figure stuff out.
Yeah it will updated step by step to total english ;)
* I went through the steps to make an order just to see shipping and so on. I have put in my VAT number but VAT still shows up on the order and is added to the total.
Yes I collect VAT in Europe. If you have a Valid VAT Number we will check the number and will refund you the difference, when its valid.
Lastly, a question: do you know the power consumption for the black and brown EQ modules?
its about 90-100mA

Hey

That are more things for a direct mail ;)

Yeah I downgraded my Plan for the website- i just can change pictures etc. so there is no possibilty for get the picture as a link.

Yeah it will updated step by step to total english ;)

Yes I collect VAT in Europe. If you have a Valid VAT Number we will check the number and will refund you the difference, when its valid.

its about 90-100mA
Thanks Kevin! Yeah I could have done a PM I guess but I thought some of it might be interesting for other customers to know.

I'll place an order soon. VAT refund after order should be just fine.

Dear Kevin,

my order arrived within three working days after ordering - thanks a lot. Now I'm more than eager to build the preamp - seems like a good project for next week. Thanks a lot for the fast delivery and good support (my question was answered within 5 min by your support).

Nevertheless, I have an additional P96DI board in may package, which I did not order and did not pay for. Shall I transfer the extra money? I think sending back would cost more than the actual board ...

Thanks a lot for the perfect support so far,
All the best
Michael (Austria)

Hi Kevin, I had the pleasure of trying out one of your brown EQs and quite liked it!
Very similar (if not the same) in sound to an original SSL EQ I have here.
Are you also considering offering the dynamics a some point?
There are really not many options in hardware, and the software counterparts are sorely lacking IMO.

I built my SL4K-E preamp for the past two days. From the beginning on to the final thing a really positive experience. Started with answering my question in the chat of the hp within 10 mins. Ordering and shipping worked perfectly and the kit arrived within three days (I'm situated in Austria, EU).
Building it up was quite alright. The guide was sufficient to provide the information necessary. The only thing to critisize is maybe that the BOM has two or three mistakes (e.g. R32 does not exist but is labeled R12 on the board, some diodes are not labeled as described in the BOM). Nevertheless, by following the values given in addition on the boards and by the pictures in the building guide these parts were settled quite fast.
First check and powering up worked smoothly, calibration was easy and the first try out sounded good!

All in all a very good experience and a really nice built! Enjoyed it a lot!

So thanks for the kit and 5 stars by me :)!

Cheers
Michael

IMG_0994.jpegIMG_0975.jpegIMG_0976.jpeg

Back