Small form mixer PSU

Help Support GroupDIY:

morls

You will not find the MXUK2 or MXEU2. They were discontinued many years ago. However, the current Behringer PSU5 is the same power supply but with a different connector, for use with some of the UB range and some of the current Xenyx range of mixers. Buy one of those.
I got the PSU5 today and wired up a new plug, and it’s up and running. Thanks for your help!

Australian Monitor is run by a Dutch marketing outfit. They have no tech staff…Generally, it's even cheaper than Behringer. Not bad, but there's always some weak point.
Yeah, I figured as much. I got this in a mixed lot at auction, paid something like $10 for it. Even so, I didn’t want to spend much on a PS for it. I got the parts today for $30, which is probably the most I’d spend on something like this. Still, it’ll be useful in the practice room…

Mixermend

If you don't want to make your own PSU - then a commercially available item from Yamaha is available:

The Yamaha PA-10 power supply, intended for use with the MG series mixers, would also be fine with most other mixers needing 17 - 0 - 17 volt AC and is fitted with the same 3 pin circular connector.

This is available from Thomann - and elsewhere.

Yamaha PA 10

Whoops

If you don't want to make your own PSU - then a commercially available item from Yamaha is available:

The Yamaha PA-10 power supply, intended for use with the MG series mixers, would also be fine with most other mixers needing 17 - 0 - 17 volt AC and is fitted with the same 3 pin circular connector.

This is available from Thomann - and elsewhere.

Yamaha PA 10

the OP already said that he got a PSU and it’s working and solved…