• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Balanced 600 Ohm Attenuators, 50dB in 5dB steps

Help Support GroupDIY:

mjrippe

Hi Folks,

I have more of these than I need so I thought I'd offer some up here. They are stepped, balanced, 600 ohm attenuators from McCurdy distribution amps. They use Grayhill switches and precision resistors and I measured them to be within 1/10th of a dB. The parts are mounted on a small PCB with gold edge connects and they include the mating Elco connectors with nice guide rails/mounts. If you want the lovely silk screened dial plate and large collet knob, they are available as well.

They are super simple to add to any project requiring a balanced attenuator, whether for input, output, or padding. Just 5 terminals are used (+/- in, +/- out, GND). They will work with line or mic level signals. Mounted horizontally they fit in a 1RU case. I can cut down down the dial plate just below the screw hole if you want to go that route.

$25 for PCB and connector, $30 for PCB with connector, dial plate, and knob (plus shipping from NY, USA). US shipping will be included for orders of four or more pieces. SOLD OUT

Attachments

• IMG-6742.jpg
    IMG-6742.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG-6743.jpg
    IMG-6743.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG-6746.jpg
    IMG-6746.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited: