• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Custom "JLM" Dual 99V 2 channels Preamp

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neeno

Hi guys,
after 2 kids and a job that takes all the time I have left I'm downsizing my studio.
I'll post some of the stuff here.

First is a self-built JLM Dual 99V 2 channel preamp that I've built some years ago.
This unit served my personal studio for many years and lately it has been used in the studio I work for.

It is built at the top of my knowledge of 6-7 years ago, in a Benkler Industrie 1HE case, the front panel is custom anodized and laser engraved, I used vintage Lundahl transformers and decided for the quasi-balanced output suggested by JLM for a "cleaner" sound.
There is enough room in the case to add your favourite transformer if you like.
Sifam knobs and neutrik connectors and wiring.

The price is 500$ (500.- CHF)
I'll ship worldwide as long as you cover the shipment cost.

PLS email me here: nino(at)studio21.ch

JLM99V%20-%205.jpg

JLM99V%20-%204.jpg

JLM99V%20-%203.jpg

JLM99V%20-%202.jpg

JLM99V%20-%201.jpg

Having four of these i can tell you this are fine preamps. Two opamps make for clean high gain, for example ribbons on quiter sources.

Thank you dude !!!

frans said:
Having four of these i can tell you this are fine preamps. Two opamps make for clean high gain, for example ribbons on quiter sources.

Back