• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Drip Electronics Fairchild 670 V3 PCB Kit + Collective Cases 670 Case

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fightingibis

For Sale (no trades, please):

Two items:

1) Drip Electronics 670 Stereo Version Version 3 PCB Kit - Latest Version, just released and updated and claimed by Greg to be superior to the versions 1 and 2.

2) Also included is a Brand New 670 Case from Collective Cases.

I won't be able to get to this build and want to pass along these items to someone who has the time and wherewithal.

If bought new, the Drip Electronics 670 Stereo Version Version 3 PCB Kit new price is $700 + 35 shipping

If bought new, Collective Case 670 new is $600 + $50 shipping

Total new would be $1385, but I'll sell both items together for $975 shipped within ConUSA and paypal accepted.

NEW Price Drop on 10/05/2015 - Now $975 for the PCB kit and Case shipped within ConUSA.

I'll sell case and PCB separately with Drip PCB set for $599 shipped and the case for $525

The V3 kit is Greg's very latest version, literally a few weeks old and hot of the presses. Dan's Collective Cases are superb too. Steal of a deal here for someone looking for a great build.

Here's info on the Drip 670:

Fairchild 670 Documentation

And the Collective Cases info is here (photo is from Dan's site):

Collective Cases

Best,

Mike

Attachments

• 670 front-view.jpg
    670 front-view.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 135

Latest posts

Back