• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*Sold* FS: 2x brand new (boxed, unused) Sifam AL39WF VU meters (suitable for some LA2A builds)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee_M

Hi folks,

I bought these last year, with the intention of using them in my LA2A builds. I know a lot of enclosures use this type of AL39WF meters, but foolishly I didn't check before ordering....and it turns out that the cases I bought (from diy-racked.com) use the smaller type of Sifam meter (AL29WF).

Unfortunately, I didn't find this out until it was too late to return the AL39 meters, so my bad luck is your chance to grab a bargain!

Link to the datasheet: http://www.sifam.com/Downloads/Content/Presentor_AL_Meters_web.pdf

£35 each, £65 for the pair. These meters are €71.25 (£61.25 at today's exchange rates) at don-audio.com, so you're saving up to 1/3 of the price.

If you're interested, let me know where you live and I'll get a shipping quote.

Pics to come soon.

Cheers,
Lee

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back