• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD FS: DR-2402 unfinished project

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZekeProductions

SOLD

Up for sale is a DR-2402 Summing mixer. It is suppose to be a API sounding Summing Mixer with 24 channels, 16 mono and 4 stereo, Master bus with inserts.

I bought this about a year ago, the boards are all soldered and I have plenty of spare parts (resistors, capacitors, potentiometer etc) that I will add with it, I just never got around to wiring it all up. if you can wire this up then you got a good sounding API like summing mixer on your hands.

The only thing not included are the op-amps and the knobs. You will need to buy some op-amps for each channel and for the master buss. I have some real API op amps for sale in another listing or I can tell you where to get some good op amps.

I did intend to finish this project but I ended up buying a real API 24 DSM Summing mixer for a bargain and never looked back at this. The price is really the cost of all the parts I had to buy for this project not including shipping.

https://reverb.com/item/7064720-dr-2404-blue-api-like-summing-mixer

djfatum said:
you use a picture of my DR-2402  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mine isn't built. its just all the parts. It was just for show, I can take it down if you want.

Back