• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Genuine Neumann K47 Dual Sided Capsule for a U47 or M49 Microphone

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soldermonkey

$450 Plus Shipping to your location.  This is a genuine Neumann K47 fet capsule that's in great shape.
Dual sided so you can have all pickup patterns from Cardiod, to Omni, to Figure 8.

It has just a small amount of particulate matter on the diaphragms. It looks better than most capsules I've seen. The pictures are of the actual capsule.

The varnish is intact on the screws so it’s not been tampered with. New teflon termination wires were installed.  I had a microphone tech check it out, and everything is working properly.

Here is a post I found by Klaus Heyne about K47 capsules:
"I have been buying Neumann's K47/49/FET47 capsules from Neumann for many years.
I can tell you from experience: their quality control and manufacturing tolerances are so good that it makes this an entirely academic subject:
Buy whatever is the cheapest K47/49 capsule at the moment- it won't make any qualitative difference!"

Private Message me for shipping with insurance to your location.  I would prefer to sell it stateside, but I will consider international shipping if you pay for tracking and insurance.

Back