• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: [Ger] Drip Fairchild 670 v1 Mastering Grade Kit (Sowter, Hoyt, JJ 6386)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timkroeger

UPDATE: THIS KIT HAS BEEN SOLD.

For sale is a complete Fairchild 670 v1 Kit incl. Sowter Transformers, Hoyt Meters, Greyhill and Goldpoint Rotary switches, Daka-Ware Knobs and complete set of JJ 6386 tubes. Parts are worth more than EUR 5,300.00 (excluding hundreds of EUR shipping costs to Germany, see attached overview) and are already partially (carefully) installed. I've been buying parts since 2010, started with the PCB and the case but have to face reality that I just do not have time to finish the build. Now I want to part with it. Most of the small stuff (caps, resistors) was bought in 2016 btw. Latest Drip 670 v1 build documentation is available in PDF format, as well as invoices and other documentation.

You know this stuff is heavy and cumbersome, so I would only ship it in exceptional cases and against payment in advance (bank transfer, no Paypal). I'd rather prefer you checking everything out on site (GERMANY, Berlin) and then take it with you for cash. Asking EUR 3,000 for it which is basically the price for transformers and tubes.

I have attached a pdf with pictures and summary of the original cost for comparison and validity check. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Attachments

• fairchild.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 119
Back