• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - GSSL with Turbo and CRC Boards - needs minor fixes

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrscary

I built this a while ago, used this on a couple of projects, it sounds great.

Recently, I turned the release knob too hard and snapped it. It needs to be replaced. I also couldn't get the sidechain to work right, ever. But since I had the turbo board, I never bothered to try to fix it.
I bought a replacement lorlin rotary switch, and will include it, along with the release knob itself. Both are stored safely in my drawer  :)
As far as  I know these are the only "issues"....and fairly easy fixes for anyone as well. That being said, please be mindful of this before purchasing, it isn't good to go out of the box.

Only selling this because I'm migrating to an X-Rack based setup and I don't need two SSL Bus comps

First pic is from when I built it, second pic was taken a few mins ago to demonstrate my stupidity with the release pot.

SOLD! Thanks jazzcrisis

Attachments

• IMG_0706.JPG
    IMG_0706.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Back