• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Harrison Ford Filters with case, Calreq 2ch eq

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grubbyliver

Anyone want these?  I have neither the time nor the money and need to get back to songwriting...

Harrison Ford Filters - 8 x Jens and Raph's boards, Collective Dan's case + Sifam collet knobs with alternating colour caps for hi and lo they will fit the recommended little Omeg pots that Colin has at AML. I'm looking to get back the cost price, not including what it cost me for shipping from the US, VAT or duty  - £120 shipped within UK, EU £130 shipped.

2U 2ch Calreq pq1549 eq complete build, Wima, Epcos, Panasonic etc, green Omeg ECO pots centre detent on cut/boosts. Sifam knobs. Mnats psu. Sounds excellent and very quiet. Panel is blank, I designed a nice faceplate but never got around to having it made, can supply the fpd file to anyone who wants it. I'll get some photos up in a minute - £200 shipped within UK, EU £210 shipped.

Thanks people
Ben

Attachments

• IMG_3957.JPG
    IMG_3957.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 211
Back