• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Kirchner MK7 mic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauvais

The mic has been sold

I bought this mic a couple of years ago in this very place from a fellow Berliner, but I'm downsizing and rarely use it, so it has to go.  I did not build the mic, so I'm taking the liberty to use his description.

"The mic is based around a max kirchner MK7 pcb,
russian paper in oil ,  styroflex and poly caps, some old resistors too. The tube is a selected ef86. capsule is beezneez k7. Quality cable, dead quit psu using expensive funk tonstudiotechnik parts.
suspension  and wooden box for the mic. As with any diy mic, there are things you could do better or at least different, do so if you like but the mic works as is perfect."

I'm also asking the same price I paid, which is 555€ (less than the parts cost)
prefer pickup in Berlin, but can ship anywhere (not sure it makes sense outside of Europe)

I never manage to properly link to external images, so it's a few posts for pics I'm afraid and if you'd like to see the shock mount and cable, let me know.

Attachments

• MK7 - 02.jpg
    MK7 - 02.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 96
Back