• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[SOLD] Massive DIY Clearout - Mystery Box :P

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jplebre

Well, I haven't done a DIY project in nearly 4 years.
And this year is getting even busier than I planned.

So...
If anyone wants a bargain or to restock their kit, or if you are new to DIY and just want to stock up this might be for you.

You are guaranteed to get more than £100 on this box :p

SOLD

IMG_2591.jpeg

- Raaco storage/sorting boxes (approx £50 of value)
- Dozens of different values of metal film resistors, with a lot of resistors per value
- Quite a lot of Wima caps, Panasonic and Nichihon
- Transformers. Have no idea exactly what they are
- A few Neutrik panel connectors
- 2x radio button bank (1176 style)
- 1 large toroidal transformer
- tons of 22AWG (I think) cable, various colors
- Jump wires
- A ton of potentiometers
- transfer paper for PCB etching
- A ton of semiconductors. I'm sure you are going to find a bunch of BC184 and BC560s etc. Also a ton of opamps, a few LED including a few different colors
- A box full of Molex plugs (male, female and crimps), as well as PCB Terminal Block Connectors
- Switches, footswitches, knobs, rotary switches, jack plugs
- terminal cables, nuts, bolts, PCB risers, Jump pins, opamp mounts, spade connectors, heat shrink, fuses,
- Hammond boxes
- ribbon cable
- a C12 style capsule from a C12 unbranded clone that I gutted and replaced with a Beesnees. That capsule features in over 5 albums. Lacks a bit of low end for my liking but it's really really detailed!
- Jump wires assorted kit

Pictures:

IMG_2592.jpeg

IMG_2593.jpeg

IMG_2594.jpeg

IMG_2595.jpeg

IMG_2596.jpeg

IMG_2597.jpeg

It's packaged in a box but it weighs approx 29KG, can ship at cost to the buyer but it's probably best to pick up in London.
May be able to drive it to you, drop me a line.

SOLD

I looked at the date on this and given what happened the next month, I'll bet he regretted selling this! DIY got me through quarantine.

Back