• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*sold* pm670 parts for sale

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonkan

I realised i will probably never finish this project, so I figured someone else might want to buy it?

What i have:
2x pm660 pcbs, partly stuffed.
1x psu pcb partly stuffed.
Pretty much all components needed for these pcbs except tube sockets (I bought the wrong ones by mistake)
4x of those cheap stepped switches you could buy from finland (4deck 24pos if i remember correctly), no resistors for these.
8x edcor transformers according to the bom.
Tubes for two channels, nos.
2x bigass round triplett meters, dc ma i believe (can snap some pics)
2x jlm audio vu buffer/drive circuit to make these behave like vu meters
1 psu transformer toroid. Works with 230v, not sure about 115v I can check
I might have two volker relay pcbs and xlrs aswell, will have to check as I get home.

Cant remember exactly what I payed for all of this (about 500euro?).  Let me know if anyone is interested, make me an offer. Otherwise ill just leave it in the boxes til the day i want to finish this build ;)

I'm in Sweden, buyer pays shipping.

Cheers,
J

Still available. Im thinking 400€+shipping, located in Sweden. Not shown in pic are the two lorlins for timing switch that I couldn't find when I took this picture, but they are included.  Basically you need enclosure, xlr, tube sockets, wiring and some resistors for the uraltone switches to be able to finish this build. Let me know if you want closeups of anything.

IMG_20160923_122113.jpg

Latest posts

Back