• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*Sold* Reftone 2LD Monitors

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,
I wrote you both a PM here and an email to your address but I got no reply.
Are you still selling them? I'm seriously interested!
Cheers.

Recording Engineer said:
Reftone 2LD 2017 Black Studio Monitors - Never Used, Original Packaging

$150USD PayPal'd to [email protected]

Free shipping in USA - Cost of shipping international.
No offense but is there a reason for the “24 Hours Only” bit, or is that just hype to try to sell these? Sounds markety/gimmicky without explanation.

Maybe you had a good reason...

No gimmicks. They're worth over 2X that and after having them up a bit at quite a low price already, I was just needing to sell super quick; ended up selling elsewhere. Wasn't going to sell that low if it wasn't going to help me out quickly... But you're probably right I suppose, I could have just edited and brought them down then back up instead.

Recording Engineer said:
No gimmicks. They're worth over 2X that and after having them up a bit at quite a low price already, I was just needing to sell super quick; ended up selling elsewhere. Wasn't going to sell that low if it wasn't going to help me out quickly... But you're probably right I suppose, I could have just edited and brought them down then back up instead.
No problem man - not trying to bust your chops! What you said makes sense.

Hope you get them sold!

Best,

Mike

Latest posts

Back