• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Soundskulptor 501 (500 series module single host)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golgoth

I am selling a Soundskulptor 501 host in great condition, medical grade power supply included.

I already sold one here last year so please check if you can find the thread in my posts to see the feedback  ;D

135€ shipped to the UE (+15€ to USA & Canada)

Phrazemaster said:
Isn't SoundSkulptor selling that kit for 110 Euros?  :eek:

No, they're selling the kit for 165€ + shipping on their website, tell me where they sell it for 110 so I can buy a bunch!!  ;D

You're right, my bad - they sell the kits for 110€ if you buy them along with a module. Separately I see they are 165€.

Yeah that adds up! Maybe time to consider putting together a 51x rack system? Go to http://capi-gear.com and you can get either a 51x rack or an API lunchbox clone-a-like.

I would have loved to build a CAPI 51x and more modules! I'm unfortunately selling all my gear to pay for the move to Paris for school this summer...

By the way Soundskulptor 501 is still 135€ shipped!

Latest posts

Back