• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Studio Projectes B1 - RK47 style capsule and improved circuit

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ln76d

Hey Guys,

unfortunately need to sell few things.

For the start modified  Studio Projects B1.

- capsule RK47 type, single sided, cardioid only - installed new, used only for test
- body damped  inside to reduce ringing resonance
- modified circuit (which original wasn't so "flat"), at least FET properly biased out of factory
  *input impedance 1G (instead 500M)
  *electrolytics capacitors Elna Silmic II, Elna Tonerex, Panasonic FC
  *all ceramic caps are NP0/C0G

Replacing capsule isn't everything what is needed in that microphone. In stock circuit was a little mess in response due to weaker low end response as also harsh top end. Without modifiction, even with different capsules, still didn't sound right.
Even original K67 sounds much better after circuit mod but still it's k67 without deemphasis.
All is cleaned up!
High quality, great for vocal and different instruments recording.
Last improvement is removing headbasket internal mesh.
I had good results with that in other  B1 modifictions which i did.
Buyer can decide about the mesh removing ;)

Body have some sings of use - scratches - typical, nothing serious.
You will receive microphone, original shockmount and windscreen foam (and nothing more ;) ).
Shipping from Poland, prefered to EU countries.
If the shipping costs and shipping safety let to send it outside EU i can send it even to Mars ;)

Looking for 180€ 165€ + shipping (no additional paypal fee)
Bank transfer also possible.

Latest posts

Back