• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold: U87/u47fet partial kits

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grubbyliver

Some bits and pieces for various projects I won't get to anytime soon.
I'll ship most places, just ask. Tracked and insured post.

2 x DU87 kits - 2 x Devine BM600 mics (working, never used, logos removed ;)) with shockmount, windscreen and aluminium case, 2 x poctop taper pcb's, 2 x Cinemag cm-13113, 2 x current BOM order from Mouser including tantalum caps, capsule replacement caps for testing and 10 x FETs per mic. All new. Need 'styrene caps and capsules to complete  - SOLD

1 x DU47fet kit - Unmarked GT2B body with capsule mount and bag, threaded shockmount, poctop du47fet pcbs, Cinemag cm-13101, current BOM order from Mouser. All new. Need 'styrene caps and capsule to complete - SOLD

Stuffed G7 and psu - set up for M7 type capsule. Including power transformers - 25 euro + shipping

Cheers
Ben

Pics added below

Thanks guys. Added a few mic partial kits, all new in bags, boards unstuffed. I'll get some photos up tomorrow.

Cheers
Ben

U87/U47 kits sold. Anyone want stuffed G7boards with psu torriodal xformers? Modified to run an M7 capsule.

Latest posts

Back