• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Urei 1176 LN Rev H - SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruairioflaherty

SOLD

I'm selling an original vintage Urei (Universal Audio) 1176LN in excellent condition. Selling only to fund the immediate purchase of another piece of gear so if this doesn't sell today or tomorrow (09.31) I will be listing on Reverb.com / eBay later this week for $1500 (Cheapest I've seen working ones go for is $1400).

I got this unit several years back in payment for some work I did for a client, as I am not recording anymore it has sat unused since I first tested it.  I work as a tech for several well known pro audio brands so this unit has been given a complete once over on the bench -

- All caps checked with ESR tester and LCR meter, does not need a recap
- Unit calibrated completely
- Voltage trimmer as per original schematic added to allow exact trimming of +30 VDC rail (-10VDC rail also meeting spec)
- Meeting or surpassing factory specs in every way
- Added Mogami tails with Neutrik gold XLRs
- Brand new VU meter bulbs
- Other than that the unit is completely stock and sounds great

Cosmetically the unit is great considering it's age. There is some subtle smearing around the input knob that I tried to capture in the photographs, the close up of the input knob represents it pretty realistically. Otherwise it looks great. The serial number is in the 11000 range.

Price is $1,000 firm plus paypal and shipping (Fedex or USPS).  U.S. only for now (sorry!).

Claim it by posting here and sending me a PM. 

SOLD

Attachments

• 1176revH_04.jpg
    1176revH_04.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back