Soundcraft Spirit Studio LC - Service Manual

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estomagado

Hi Everyone!

A friend has this Soundcraft Spirit Studio LC 24 in his home studio. His is the 24 input ch version, but I know there are 8 and 16 ch versions as well.

His 8 Submasters (groups) don't work, completely silent. I wonder if someone here has the service manual, or at least the schematics, so I can help him.

He took it to three different techs and they could not manage to find anything wrong. So he turned to me. I wrote to Soundcraft/Harman asking for the service manual and got no response. Also, I searched the internet (and this forum, specially the Soundcraft topic on Technical Documents subforum) and found nothing.

I don't want to mod it or anything, just fix my friend's problem. The 8 subs have already been recapped and all semiconductors replaced by the other techs, but they are still silent. I know I can brute force it with some signal tracing, but it would be reeeeealy nice to have the manual.

This is an amazing forum!
I am learning exponentially here, every day! Thank you all!

Back