• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Soundcraft Venue II Theatre 24/8/2, BSS Varicurve system

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jensenmann

I´m selling/trading my trusted, fully functional Soundcraft Venue II with 24 theatre input modules, 8 Groups with 4 FX returns, 6 Aux, case and two PSUs. It´s clean and has no R´n´R abuse since it comes from a cultural centre installation, where it always has been stored dry and warm. The desk is very narrow (1,05m) and will fit into smallest space. Especially the summing bus is very clean and low noise, designed by the great Douglas Self. Price is 900€, local pickup in Baden Baden, Germany.
BSS Varicurve system with 3x920 mainframes (audiopath recapped, new fans), remote and controller, app. 20m cable and original bag. 500€ + shipping or local pickup.
I´m open for trade offers, e.g.  Precision basses, bass- and guitaramps, Mesa Boogie Diesel1x15" with horn or 2x10" cabs, guitar cabs, microphones, outboard. Offer what you have.
cheer
Jens

Latest posts

Back