Special Microphone Preamp

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clakejr

Hello guys Happy New Year 😊 I am needing help with the design of my sort of simple 2 channel mic pre design. As it sits right now the goal is to add a little something special to the microphone signal going in and coming out of the unit. But the problem here is with the various schematics that I have found on Google, I am unsure of what I need as far as op-amp and psu. For my transformers I have both the Coil Audio CT-110 CT-110 HN for the input and The CT-41 for the output. But I can't find anything on them as far psu recommendations etc. If at all any help would be appreciated.

I have both the Coil Audio CT-110 CT-110 HN for the input and The CT-41 for the output.
These transformers are aimed at tube preamps. The input one may be used with opamps also, but the output one is not usable with opamps.
But I can't find anything on them as far psu recommendations etc. If at all any help would be appreciated.
You need to define the circuit, then you can figure out what voltages you need and find a suitable power transformer.

Latest posts

Back