Spectra Sonics 610

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdawg

Hi Ed,

I just got a Spectra Sonics 610 and was wondering if anyone still has schematics/calibration docs... most of the links I found were dead nowadays. I tried msging Ed Anderson but his mailbox is full!

Any tips on these? I know they still offer a "refurbishing" program but wouldn't mind tackling this myself if I knew what components/caps needed replacing... I would guess the electrolytics just based on the age.

Thanks
-Kristian

kdawg said:
Any tips on these? I know they still offer a "refurbishing" program but wouldn't mind tackling this myself if I knew what components/caps needed replacing... I would guess the electrolytics just based on the age.

I would replace the lytics, calibrate and call it a day.

Mark

http://rapidshare.com/#!download|945l35|359798733|Specrta_Sonics_610_with_101a_schematic.pdf|1695

The site www.analogrules.com has the 610 manual listed, and above is a direct download link from that site to the 610 manual. It has some schematics and calibration etc in it.

Yes there are - towards the end - explaining how to put together a handful of spectra modules, with glueing logic explained..?

The modules, on the other hand, are separate schematics

/Jakob E.

Jakob that's the thing. I'm looking for modules 601 and 101. Long ago one of our members reversed engineerd it. That's the one I'm searchîng.

Stupid me I didn't look at the rest of the thread. That's the disadvantage of a tablet as apposed to a full screen. Thanks a million! Also you Rob. Your foto has more of the edges. Stange that it was never completely discussed here. Any idea what "to G03" means? Must be the gain cell/fet.

Last edited:
Oh I see, it's 603. Well than somebody has to help me to get started understanding this.
I guess fet Q2 does the gainreduction, but how does it work? I don't understand where the source is connected.

Latest posts

Back