SSL 4000 EQ

Help Support GroupDIY:

Vac11

Deejsirois said:
Thanks Vac 11! It gets crazy pixelated when I zoom in, but it's better than nothing ;)

EDIT: Got it working!! Woohoo! Sounds good out of the gate. Now to calibrate it properly

Great to hear you fix it! Where was the problem?

Deejsirois

Whoops said:
I've also uploaded the original SSL EQ and Filters schematics to the technical docs section:

https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=45604.0

You're awesome! Thanks!

Deejsirois

Whoops said:
Also the board layout

sJltAsN.png

Super helpful!

Kevin

White Market Member
Hi Friends
I'm designing this project in 500/51x series
i started a new thread for all who are interested
https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=76126.0

MerlynMetal

Hi,

It looks like now one can get center tapped pots from Aliexpress for cheap however they are mostly 50k and 100k ones (with detents as well). The dual gang 50k pot can be paralleled and used as a 25k pot.
Would anyone advise what changes in the schematic will need to be made (if at all) if I wanted to use single 50k CT pots?

signalflow

Hi,

It looks like now one can get center tapped pots from Aliexpress for cheap however they are mostly 50k and 100k ones (with detents as well). The dual gang 50k pot can be paralleled and used as a 25k pot.
Would anyone advise what changes in the schematic will need to be made (if at all) if I wanted to use single 50k CT pots?

As discussed somewhere in the first 2 pages a center tapped pot is not needed, you can add a toggle switch to bypass the filter if you want absolute "0" at center position.

MerlynMetal

Yes, I went through the thread couple of times but since those pots are not a problem to get anymore why not use them.

Vac11

Hi,

HerbertR

Latest posts